AIM
DerajN

Planet Defense 1 Planet Defense 1

Fun game

Made it to 30th spot in the highscores. Pretty fun game. It gets really hard when everything gets pushed into the Earth. You have to start pretty far out. I just ended up building a bunch of blockades and healer things behind them and lasted until it pushed them all into the Earth and I wasn't able to buy new ones.

&amp;lt; Enigma &amp;gt; < Enigma >

So I spent all that time popping 500 bubbles

So i spent all that time popping 500 bubbles and now its down to 250 haha...and so I completed all of the accomplishments except for finding the hidden happy face in the bat one!? What do i do!?!? hah its killing me.

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

Ehh

Pretty cool game. Pretty easy though. Finished in like 5 minutes. But nice work guys.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Great Work

Great Game. I spent probably 5 hours getting all perfects on it. Only thing I would say to work on is the arrows. There needs to be 4 rows for them but great job can't wait for more songs.

snake... 360 snake... 360

=/ Not bad

It was an okay over all game but it was harder on easy than it was on hard because you couldnt turn fast at all...Overall not a bad game but not very entertaining at the same time. Its been done many times before.

Motherload Motherload

Not bad.

I think that this version should have been longer than it was...It took me around 3 minutes to beat it where the full version took me 6 hours. Great job on the game, though.

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

Great Game.

This game was fantastic. It got kind of boring after a while though, becuase the craps just jumped up in a pattern instead of being randomized so I knew when the next one would jump up. =/ I was kind of annoyed that it stopped me after like 5 days I think. I was trying to get a ton of points. Also the clown was kind of easy to follow becuase it would send the cup from one side to the other then just to the middle then to that side, then back to the other side. So I ended up getting it everytime. Other than those things, great game.

Trapped 5 Trapped 5

Great Game.

It was a very well done game. I enjoyed myself for 72:42 minutes. I got 100% Rooms and 100% Enemies Killed. Overall Great job!

SnowBlitz SnowBlitz

Great Game.

It was well done, but I would have to say that it was too easy. If there was more levels with harder people then maybe it would be an excellent game, and more entertaining. Great game overall.

Total Ownage 2: Recall Total Ownage 2: Recall

Not bad

It was an overall okay game. Not much actual shooting and their is only about 5 guys to shoot in total which is a disappointing. I hated how their was no way of which wire to choose either and if you chose the wrong one you had to start all over again. It just so happened that the last wire that i guessed was the right one so in all i played this game like 15 times from begging to the box part.