AIM
DerajN

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

meh

Decent drawings but your animation skills are sub par, it was very obvious that you just traced the dancing people at the end.

Wind in the wires Wind in the wires

White strip

When you put the movie on a lower quality on the far left you can see a small sliver of a white vertical strip as if the background doesn't extend all the way to the left. I think that is what the person who commented was referring to. I really enjoyed this movie, very well done looks like a lot of effort went into this.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Great work Rob

Man this must have been in production forever since you told me you were makin this. Great work man, glad to be able to still see some of the Joe Zombie style in with your animation. Your work is one of a kind keep it up

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Ehh

The score seems a little high for what was done here. There isnt really much animation in this whole thing except for some tweened pictures. The pictures could have been easily duplicated from looking at these people's animations. I'd say this whole thing could've been put together in a few hours. It was a good idea and such but it would have been a much bigger accomplishment if you had actually say animated in the style of each animator instead of just tweened a picture of their character for .2 seconds across the screen. Better luck in the future.

Wizards of Newgrounds Wizards of Newgrounds

Very underrated

This is very underrated, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you.

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

Good job!

You definitly stepped up the animation during some of this where it seemed more frame by frame instead of the choppy looking tweens. Good work and can't wait to see another

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

wow

i cant believe that person like 2 comments ago hates this song...This is probably one of the greatest songs from one of the greatest bands... What kind of music do you think he likes? Emo screemo crap?

This video was amazing accompanied by the this great song! Great job!

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Word.

to occisorcaecus...

Christian Bale = Awesome batman, did you see Batman Begins? It just simply his voice that screws it all up which they alter to make it sound even more weird so its not his fault. And Christian Bale also plays the absolute perfect Bruce Wayne.

Although I do agree
Heath Ledgar = Awesomess

And this movie did have some pretty funny parts like when batman is behind the joker but a lot of it seems kind of bland and just quotes from the movie (and one quote used twice from tropic thunder?) The joker's voice could've used some work but overall it was a pretty neat flash. Keep it up.

Superfly Thongzai Superfly Thongzai

haha

Hah that is the first animation in a long time that I actually laughed out loud =P great job.

The Fear Hole - Episode 7 The Fear Hole - Episode 7

decent

Good drawings, pretty funny/good storyline....only thing that was lacking was the animation, wasn't very smooth and not much real animation other than some tweens